October 14, 2011

Sour Grapes

I had to drive out of town to pick up my little sis from school for the weekend. My friend Justin and I ended up meeting for a quick coffee, and I ended up wearing this. I would like to note at the start of my day the bun was more on the top of my head. Either way. FUN.

Right before we left to drive back to Waterloo, I asked Kacy to do me a solid and snap some photos. I seldom wear white, but I think it came together more or less as I envisioned it in my head.



Motorcycle Jacket: PINK
Crop Top: H&M
Jeans: Forever 21+
Combat Boots: Spring
Purse: Matt & Nat

My future goal is to not wear my glasses the next time I happen to take an outfit picture. They are my ultra security blanket. The end.

2 comments:

  1. oh GAWD, Riley. You are SO. CUTE. I love these photos! you look smashtacular in that white moto jacket AND those boots! and is that a growling panther tee? because, yes, yes, YES!
    ♥ laura

    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete