October 05, 2011

Orangetober

Shut up, I hate making titles. Welcome, welcome to my half assed attempt at outfit pictures, to flaunt this new jacket. This new, AMAZING, awesome jacket.

Every time Rebekah and I wandered into H&M, I would gaze at it on the way out. Lovingly. Longingly. And when it went on mid-season sale, Rebekah earned the BFF of the year award by surprising me with it as a gift before we went to see 50/50 on Sunday. If I am 49 years old and we are still both single, in a perfect world I will marry her for this, down on one knee with a Tiffany ring in one hand and a bag of sour watermelons in the other.

It's SO COMFORTABLE and very fall-y with gold buttons. Of course, being me, I couldn't just leave it at orange. So I added a red dress and my maroon scarf. Then I had light grey tights and black boots on. When I had dinner with my friend Justin tonight, (goat curry and naan bread for me, NOM NOM NOM!) he told me that he normally doesn't like orange on people, but said I was doing a good job. Rock on, orange jacket. Rock on.

Sooo, the one on the right is a little...
Jacket: H&M
Dress: Topshop (Thrifted!)
Scarf:I have no idea, it's a scarf. I've had it forever!

1 comment:

  1. Riley, I ADORE this outfit! You look so Fall-chic! The colors you've used are soooo warm and beeeyootiful especially with your dark hair! I am gushing at how lovely you look with the glasses, the bangs, and the berry lips.

    Rebekah sounds like a friend I'd like to have, what with all the fashionable pressies and fun movies you share :)

    ReplyDelete