October 04, 2011

Blip on the Radar

Hey I wrote a thing!

Behind The Green Apron: Part I


Other things on the way: Pumpkin scones, 10K run woes, an outfit post I owe Rebekah, university Qs, coffee concoctions (the search for my signature beverage), volunteer options and.... I have no idea.

My coffee is cold now and I think I need to shower. Enjoy this in the meantime:


Bek and I saw it on Sunday. It's a beautiful movie which takes life on in monotone colours and spatters it with gut wrenching, heart crushing emotion and serious laughter that give it a life all it's own. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is PERFECT, and Seth Rogen plays Seth Rogen, AGAIN, but you can't really see him in any other role. He's in his element, between hilarious and heartwarming. Rather than being all comedy, it manages the perfect 50/50 balance between comedy and heartbreak. Sincerity and sorrow and joy. LOVED IT. THAT IS ALL.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your article, Riley! You're such a great writer!

    I have wanted to see that movie ever since I first saw the previews! I am in LOVE with JGL because he is just.... PERFECT! :) I mean, gorgeous AND talented AND a little geeky. You can't ask for anything more. Seth Rogen, blah, but if you say it's good, then I gots to see it!
    ♥ laura

    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete