August 27, 2013

The Road Back

. Visit a new city! -- Melbourne, Australia.
2. Make proper macarons.
3. Get another tattoo. 
4. Run 10K. (Again!)
5. Accept a compliment gracefully.
6. Read 12 books. -- You Suck & A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore, Half Asleep In Frog Pajamas by Tom Robbins, Hannibal, The Hunger Games trilogy, 7/12
7. Make more time for dancing. 
8. Send letters to people I love.
9. Maintain a fitness routine for 3 months. -- In progress!
10. Find my signature beer/cocktail.
11. Learn how to use dad's SLR camera.
12. GO HIKING!
13. Learn "hello" and "I love you" in 3 more languages. (Bonus: Learn simple Russian phrases to talk to Babcia.)
14. Shoot a blog video for Bite Club.
15. Finish a third slam poem, for a full set, just in case...
16. Surprise someone! -KACY'S VEGAN BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
17. Ask someone out. (Bonus points: in person. Forget texting and Facebook.)
18. Drag out on Halloween. 
19. Actually print off and frame some of the photos I've taken.  
20. Learn things about latte art. (Like, oh, I dunno, how to do it.)
21. Stay out all night, until the sun comes up, who knows how long it will be before you can't do it anymore?
22. Get rid of some old stuff.
23. Make a 24 before 25. (Never quit striving!)

Going back to school and feeling less like everything is stupid and pointless now. I'm singing in the shower and recipe hunting. I even want to write and edit a little. I no longer want to fall off the face of the earth in a bid to stop existing. So I'd say everything is going relatively well. I feel like myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment