April 15, 2013

Running Season.

I can feel myself backsliding into a hole. There's a possibility this is hormones and negativity talking, and I hope that's the case because that means I'll be back to normal within a week or so instead of infinitely hiding out under the cover of low self confidence/laziness/gettingbacktorunningscaresme.


I took my measurements a few days ago to order my bridesmaid's dress for Stephanie's wedding. I wasn't AFRAID of the numbers, but when I took them, I was both amused (big surprise, my badonk had the biggest measurement) and a little disappointed. I know I can do better, and I really want to. Sometimes, it's hard to remember dissatisfaction when the people around you don't see anything bad, or praise you. It's great for the confidence, of course, but bad for my drive to kick ass.

Which should be good overall, because my motive to kick ass should be for me, and me alone, not based on other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment