January 07, 2013

Eff.

I literally have tried to write a post a good 5 times today, but nothing seems to be coming out right, so I thought I might as well bite the bullet and spit something out before I lose my mind and neglect to update all over again.

A week late: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Saturday afternoon I arrived back at my apartment in Montréal, leaving behind a holiday season busy to the brim with family, food, friends, drink, laughter, tears, hellos and goodbyes. I felt a little weird being back here, but planning on making good on my resolution to use my time for art when I can, I brought my keyboard back with me and moved it into my room today. For some reason, with it all set up in the corner, waiting for a melody makes me feel more at home. A fridge stocked with veggies and music were what it took to make me feel alright again.

It's the little things, I guess.

I feel like I'm losing my steam as I'm typing this. Additional resolution: re-locate my blogging voice and drag it back here kicking and screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment