October 23, 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012

NOVEL INFO?
CLICK ME!
That's right. I'm a glutton for punishment, and I can't help myself, so I've once again dragged myself back into NaNoWriMo for another non-stop year of literary pain and/or insanity. It's totally okay though, because I've recruited my roommate, part of my Brit Lit study group and maybe a couple others to join me in glorious battle.

To be honest, I'm not even playing to win this year. If I do, I'll be a shocked, appalled and y'all better declare me as your leader. November promises to be busier than Christmas with the McCallisters, only with less hilarious booby traps and heartwarming charm, and more carpal tunnel. WOOF. Not only will I have all of my schoolwork to juggle, but also the occasional assignment for school newspaper, the building of a genuine 20-something social life, plus later in the month, JILL IS COMING TO VISIT! She's going to be my first visitor and I'm already freaking out about taking her ALL-OF-THE-PLACES and we're going to eat ALL-OF-THE-FOOD.

(Aside: I like listing these things like I won't spend a large chunk of the month napping/watching TV.... Both of which MAY have to be sacrificed to the deities of writing for the sake of keeping my head above water. Sort of. Maybe I'm not kidding anyone though. Nappers gon' nap, even a little.)

I'm going to write another blog post some day SOON, because stories are cool and so are you, and you two deserve each other. For now, I have to go cut up a mango, do some midterm review and then hit the hay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment