June 04, 2012

Summer Buckets

I've been busy. If I haven't been working, working out, hanging out, writing, blogging, slideshowing, eating (things I should and things I shouldn't), texting,  I've been comatose in naps. Big naps, and listening to podcasts about French and sex. (Not related. Well maybe related in a language of love sense of the words, but really, cut me a break. I just discovered the magic of podcasts.)

Another thing to come out of accepting my offer to school is that I have realized this might be my last full summer in Waterloo and even Ontario for a few YEARS. (Mind = blown.) So I made a summer "Bucket List" of things I'd like to do before a peace the Province.. There's also just a big list of places I need to EAT before I leave, but they're mostly local to my home city place and wouldn't mean much to y'all.

 THE LIST:

Mini Putt at Gus Maui’s

Bowling + 1 strike (Waterloo or Frederick Lanes)
See a movie at the drive in
See a movie in Waterloo park
Go to the Farmer’s Market
Go to the Beach
Go to Canada's Wonderland
Karaoke a Queen song and Born to be Wild at Club Rennaisance (videotape evidence?)
+1 night at Phil’s (Ugh. It has to be done, even as a DD.)
The 8K Dirty Dash
Matryoshka (with Anabela?)
Perform at Guelph Poetry Slam or Burlington Slam Project


Waterloo/Toronto suggestions? Anyone?

I gotta get to sleep now. Bootcamp in the morning, work in the afternoon and PARTY ALL THE TIME.
HAPPY JUNE! (I know I'm late. Also, we've hit 4000+ page views. SWEET!)

No comments:

Post a Comment