February 23, 2012

I decided to go ahead and get a Lookbook account. Sometimes, even though I've done it a couple of times by now, I just feel straight up WEIRD posting outfit photos. I know it's my blog and I should be able to do what I want with it but, as someone who does consider themself a writer, I struggle with the idea that the stories behind the outfits should take precedence over the outfits themselves. So hopefully in the future I can find a happy medium between writing and my sartorial pursuits.



Either way-- here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Gollies, I'm sorry I haven't visited in a while :( But look at you and your new lookbook account! AND celebrating a year of blogging! Congratulations and huzzah! Here's to more years of writing and stylin'!


    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ps. I WANT that necklace you're sporting, Riley. It's BADASS chic.

    ReplyDelete