January 12, 2012

Spamspamspamspam

In case you don't follow me on my other social networking thingy ma jigs:

Four Months My first ever post as a volunteer blogger for LGBT Youth Line, an organization that supports queer youth.

A Brief Tale of Bieber Possibly one of the few Biebercentric pieces I will ever write in my career. DON'T MISS IT.

COMING SOON: Making over my old Converse. It's going to be STELLAR, or at the very least a sad and amusing look at an attempt to save a pair of shoes for under 30 bucks. DIYnot?


I haven't been busy lately...but I have been working.
I don't know what else to say... Rebekah and I saw My Week With Marilyn which was...awesome. Not just awesome because the actors were AMAZING (which they very much were, athankyou) awesome. The movie was just all around good. But seriously...seriously. Please go see it. If you like Marilyn Monroe, you'll be BLOWN AWAY.

1 comment:

  1. will be checking yo writing out, lady. And I'm excited to see the converse-revamp.
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete