December 16, 2011

Forget my two front teeth.

OVER THE TOP, DREAM WISHLIST (Just for fun...zies. Yeah I went there.)



1. Black Milk Cathedral Leggings. Robyn wore these on SNL last week and my face melted off at their complete awesomeness. Unfortunately, they're not $75 awesome. Whatever.

2. Purple Doc Martens. UH. THEY'RE PURPLE DOC MARTENS. I don't even have to justify this one.

3. Smashbox O-Gloss Gold. (Golden peach.) It's a metallic (ish) gloss that turns a little peachy, but leaves a gold shimmer behind. Considering I have a complex spending 5 bucks on a lip balm, this counts as a big purchase. When I first found out about this, I went through a period of white noise where the first instinct I had was to run to the nearest Sephora to see if they had it. But when I got there, I thought it was made by a different brand, so I thought they didn't have it. Good thing.

4. Canon Rebel DSLR. I'm not picky, I'll take basically any make and model. I just want a basic DSL with a decent lense to take cool pictures/outfit pictures/do more recipe posts. True story.

5. Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child [Box Set] Why? Because I like cooking. I like French food. I like classical recipes. Basically all of these things come together. I believe that anything worth doing, might just take some time. So. A prep intensive beef bourguignon or some light pate a choux is my idea of a DREAM.

6. Mod Cloth's Coach Tour Dress in Vert. This dress rocks my socks. Straight up.

3 comments:

  1. Great picks, I love the dress!

    Would love it if you visit my blog when you have time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE LEGGINGS...

    I WANT THEM SO BAAAYDDD

    ReplyDelete