February 24, 2011

Single Serving Jack

I've been neglecting this, mostly because I haven't been doing anything interesting and I don't want to post for the sake of hearing myself talk. Today after seven weeks of routine, my brain has inevitably crashed and I needed to write something that wasn't a script review before I got any further into my happy little square of insanity.

The exciting news is that I'll be off to California next week, to explore a new corner of the world and get my blood flowing again. My mom is excited to babysit Costello for the week, and I'm excited to get away from my desk. I'll be blogging about it when I can. (Of course my camera and my laptop are coming with me!)

It's occurred to me however, that this much needed break from reality is going to be temporary. The reason anything makes me insane is because I feel like I do the same thing over and over and over again. It won't be long before I'm walking around hitting myself like the narrator from Fight Club.
I'm starting to see the resemblance.(source)

So I guess in short, when I get back, I'm going to try and post more. A LOT more.

And if you read all that, for all your trouble, here's a video of Colin Firth swearing gratuitously. My favourite thing of the week thus far:

No comments:

Post a Comment