September 20, 2012

Reboots

Bek and I wanna get the fashion blog up and running again because we...like fashion. Montreal, and the Plateau where we live in particular is chock full of kitschy and trendy stylish people all over the place. It's inspiring to see so many modes of aesthetic. Personally, I feel inclined to start dressing with personal flair, or at least begin blogging about it again. Hopefully, we'll see more activity in that direction in a little while.

(Maybe not this weekend. We have the Pop Montreal festival to attend. And I have homework. And writings. AND. AND AND AND AND--)

The important part is that we make it more manageable. One of the hardest things about running V is for Velvet before was that it was so time consuming to make outfits in photo shop, hunt down trends and samples, code the HTML for EVERY item we had to link, that sort of thing. It's important that we be consistent, but it's also important for us to have a LIFE... Which is why we moved here in the first place. A changing of the pace so to speak.

Here's a little sample... I can't get the button to work, but if you happen to have a Lookbook account, you can click the pic and be transported. (Ooooooh.)

Also, I got my first piece of Montreal mail yesterday! A little card from my mom, testing the system so to speak. It was written dans tout le Francais, which was some adorably awful French. I later found out Google was responsible for poor translation, so let this be a lesson to you, kids. DIY.

No comments:

Post a Comment