June 27, 2012

Twin Cheesecakes

Every time I don't run for a few days before a big race, I worry for some reason that during the rest period, all my fitness and running skills are going to evaporate. I'll end up walking from the starting line because my legs have forgotten how to power me around.

I get awfully superstitious about running too. After an AMAZING 5K on Friday after work, my run today was  tougher, and now I'm paranoid that if I run again and it goes badly, it will be a bad omen and I'll psych myself out. It's okay because it's my tapering period (running less and less closer to a race to give your legs a rest) but..... My nerves are definitely starting to fry, slowly.
----------
Adele has been played so much that, her music doesn't even really have emotional potency anymore, The radio killed any serious potential it had to reach people.  It's kind of upsetting.
----------
I have to go babysit a twin pair of cheesecakes right now...

This is turning out way more random than I thought it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment