April 16, 2012

Sandwiches are beautiful.

Sandwiches are beautiful, sandwiches are fine
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time.
I eat them for my supper
And I eat them for my lunch
If I had a hundred sandwiches, I'd eat them all at once!

Challenge: MAKE YOURSELF A SANDWICH.


Think about this one, literally and figuratively: if you were a sandwich, what would you be?

What kind of bread would you use? What sauces? What would be the body of the sandwich, and how does it all combine with your personality? Would it be hot or cold? Are you a submarine or a Monte Cristo? Maybe you're a morning person and you're a breakfast sandwich. Get creative. Get hungry.

Now make that sandwich. Take a picture and link it in the comment section. You have one week. GO.

• • • • • • • •

UHH. All I have to say is that I'm waiting a lot lately. I'm waiting for the light to change. I'm waiting for the number on the scale to drop. I'm waiting to hear from university, from possible summer job employers, from friends overseas. I'm waiting for the next work schedule, for the hairstylist to call. Mostly, I'm just waiting for the revelation of what comes next.

Exciting times. Coming soon (we hope!): Concordia Application results, my sandwich, adventures at Hot Docs and rants about closet cleaning.

1 comment:

  1. waiting is good. Not so much fun, but it's good. I don't like sandwiches so much. My poem would be about rice.

    ReplyDelete