February 16, 2012

Never Never Never Quit!

Happy Belated Day of Love to all my readers, followers, stalkers, people who took a wrong turn and ended up here!

Between working every day from Monday until God-knows-when, trying to edit and scrape together my Concordia application and portfolio, Jill and Dad's birthdays, Valentine's day and working on a SPECIAL SECRET PROJECT (which I will talk about more in some other post) with Rebekah, I've had my hands busy at all times-- and if I haven't been busy, I've been passed out cold.

The funny thing is, it's not as though I'm rushing around trying to do everything at breakneck speed, I only realize I've been busy when I realize we're 3/4 of the way through February and WHERETHEHELLDIDITGO? I can't be the only one who feels this way. Anyone else accidentally walk through a time tunnel and end up in the future? Just me? Goddamn.

Life of Wiley's 1st Birthday also got caught in this clustercussing crossfire of mayhem. I shouldn't even be BLOGGING right now, but if I want to make it to the kid's second birthday, I better at least try and be a teeny bit consistent and show my face every now and again. (I'm going to be a stellar parent some day.)

I have no idea who Dexter is, but I stole his cake. It's our birthday, betch! (Source.)

I just want to thank all 5 of my followers for jumping on the Bandwagon and staying here for a whole year! WOWOWOWOW. But seriously, next year, 10 followers. WHO KNOWS?
I had a cake recipe planned out and a video blog and there was going to be a stripper, but that all went to shiiiiit with all the stuff going on.

MAYBE SOME OTHER TIME.

UHHHM. Life is life, friends, and that is wisdom I invite you all to enjoy and take all the way to the bank. I lost 2 pounds this week, which is surprising considering the MASS of amazing and terrible food consumed over the weekend (pulled pork grilled cheese, 2 kinds of cupcakes, dynamite handrolls, and buffalo chicken fingers...) But I picked up my pieces, started to eat a little better and squeezed in a couple of workouts. I'm hoping for 3-5 pounds by the end of the month, and then, by the end of April, to drag myself kicking and screaming into the low 170s or high 160s. YES THE 160s. I haven't been there since 1st year, and before that, probably not since grade school. CRAY.

New motto: "Never never never quit!"

Not that I had a motto before. I wrote it on my mirror like those teenage girls who write 'you are beautiful' and shit, just because I need a constant reminder that giving up is the lamest. THE LAMEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment