April 11, 2011

Confessions: Excuses.

I've been a bad blogger lately. I wish I could say I've been running around the streets of the world, going on insane adventures, but it's just life as usual. And I'm okay with that. My good friend Adrian and I were talking about it, and we concluded the best things in life can be the little ones. Things like thunderstorms and cheese, bacon and egg bagels for breakfast.

Instead of writing, I've been reconnecting with old friends, making new ones, going out for sushi, and singing karaoke. Watching movies on the big screen (Hobo With a Shotgun, WHAT?) and shopping for dresses to wear to the Media Arts awards. I've been making bagels from scratch. I've been going to end of year banquets. I've been enjoying the weather. Not only that, but with my internship finishing up, the hunt for the perfect job begins!

In other words, life is what happens when you're busy planning to blog about it, and that's the way it should be.

The only other thing I can say is that I've been watching Community and I'm addicted to it. Particularly Troy and Abed with their unending bromance and crazy schemes. I kind of want to be best friends with them forever:


YEP. AMAZING!

Tomorrow, I'm seeing the Tim Burton exhibit at the TIFF Bell Lightbox after work! Post about that FOR SURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment